Fanuc alarms are essentially the FANUC CNC producing errors due to hardware, software faults or the execution of programs. There are many different alarms produced on the many series of Fanuc controls from the late 1970’s to current drives and controls.
System ALM errors
Drive Faults for Servo, Spindle and PSM
Pulse coder (Absolute APC) & (Serial SPC) codes
Overtravel ALM (OT)
Program errors (P/S alarm)
Being involved with Fanuc for decades we have always thought better to list SYSTEMS, drives, comms, and functinonal errors seperately.
Fanuc drives, systems alarm using lit LED’s or alphanumeric characters.
Below is a fanuc error codes list by drives and system. If anything is missing please contact us for more information.
Fanuc Drives & ALPHA module alarms:
- FANUC ALPHA spindle module & aiSP
- FANUC ALPHA Servo module & aiSV
- FANUC ALPHA Power supply & aiPS codes
- FANUC BETA faults (only servo)
- FANUC BETA biSVSP error codes
- Fanuc DC Axis faults
- Fanuc AC Axis faults
- Fanuc AC spindle drive fault codes (S / P / I Series)
- Special mention: Servo amplifier: 8/9/A
- Special mention: Spindle Amplifier: 12
- Special mention: Spindle Amplifier: 31
- Special mention: Power Module: 01
- Special mention: biSVSP 04/51
- C Series Amplifier: 02
Fanuc System alarms:
- Fanuc 0, 0M, 0T codes.
- Fanuc 6, 6M, 6T errors
- Fanuc 10 & 11 ALM – 10 & 11 master pcb error codes
- Fanuc 15 codes
- Fanuc 16 / 18 / 21 system codes.
- Fanuc 16i / 18i / 21i error code.
- 368/369 Error (FSSB communication)
- 351 Alarms (feedback)
P/S Faults / Program Errors (common)
- PS84 & PS85
Error codes and alarms produced on Fanuc amplifiers, system, power supply units and modules, I/O racks operating the PLC side of the CNC are extensive. They do take time to understand and unfortunately our lists will never negate the need for a quality CNC maintanence engineer to visit site and diagnose and solve faults on your machine(s).
For more details on Fanuc faults our world agent has written extensive Fanuc error/ALM/code/fault info for nearly all systems, drives and everything else in the Fanuc CNC feedback loop.