Fanuc alarms are essentially the FANUC CNC producing errors due to hardware, software faults or the execution of programs. There are many different alarms produced on the many series of Fanuc controls from the late 1970’s to current drives and controls.
System ALM errors
Drive Faults for Servo, Spindle and PSM
Pulse coder (Absolute APC) & (Serial SPC) codes
Overtravel ALM (OT)
Program errors (P/S alarm)
Being involved with Fanuc for decades we have always thought better to list SYSTEMS, drives, comms, and functional errors seperately.
Fanuc drives, systems alarm using lit LED’s or alphanumeric characters.
Below is a fanuc error codes list by drives and system. If anything is missing please contact us for more information.
Fanuc Drives & ALPHA module alarms:
- FANUC ALPHA spindle module & aiSP
- FANUC ALPHA Servo module & aiSV
- Special mention: Servo amplifier: ALARMS 8 / 9 / A
- Special mention: Servo amplifier: ALARM 6 / b
- FANUC ALPHA Power supply & aiPS codes
- Special mention: Power Module: ALARM 01
- FANUC BETA faults (only servo)
- Special mention: BiSV system 351
- FANUC BETA biSVSP error codes
- Special mention: biSVSP ALARMS 04 & 51
- Special mention: biSVSP ALARM 20
- Fanuc DC Axis faults
- Fanuc AC Axis faults (6050)
- Fanuc AC Servo alarms (6058, 6066)
- Fanuc AC spindle drive fault codes (S / P / I Series)
- Fanuc AC servo amplifier units
- Special mention: C Series Amplifier: ALARM 02
Fanuc System alarms:
- Fanuc 0, 0M, 0T codes.
- 911 Parity alarm
- 930 CPU alarm
- Fanuc 6, 6M, 6T errors
- Fanuc 10 & 11 ALM – 10 & 11 master pcb error codes
- Fanuc 15 codes
- Fanuc 16 / 18 / 21 system codes.
- Fanuc 16i / 18i / 21i error code.
- ALARMS 368/369 Error (FSSB communication)
- ALARMS 351 Alarms (feedback)
P/S Faults / Program Errors (common)
- PS84 & PS85
Error codes and alarms produced on Fanuc amplifiers, system, power supply units and modules, I/O racks operating the PLC side of the CNC are extensive. They do take time to understand and unfortunately our lists will never negate the need for a quality CNC maintanence engineer to visit site and diagnose and solve faults on your machine(s).