Fanuc testing is available. CNC has over 100 Fanuc test rigs for CNC control boards, AC drives, monitors, motors, power supplies, keyboards and encoders. The Fanuc fault diagnosis is mostly done from Fanuc CNC controls. The test rigs include all series 6, one 3 rig, 10 and 11, both analog and digital 0A controls, full series of 0B controls and several variants of 0C controls, with an i series control for FSSB series Alpha drives. Motors and drives are tested within closed loop Fanuc cnc systems, with feedback to the either the control or the drive amp. Test charges range from $80.00 USD to $500.00 USD. Dependent on complexity, and does include cleaning of the item.
- Fanuc Monitors – Full testing is available on Fanuc CRT based monitors, including color, mono from systems 3, 6, 10, 11, 0T, 0M, 15, 16, 18, 20 controls.
- Fanuc Drive & Boards – Fanuc Testing is available on Fanuc drives, including AC spindle and servo (analog, digital, serial) and Alpha drives with B, E, I type interfaces.
- Fanuc Control PCBs – Master boards, graphics, axis pcbs, rom, i/o can be tested at CNC.
- Fanuc Power Supply – All Fanuc psu’s can be tested at CNC’s facilities
- Fanuc Motor – AC and Alpha servo and spindle motors are testable.
- Fanuc Encoder – Serial, Incremental, Absolute encoders can be diagnosed if faulty
- Fanuc Input Unit – Input power supplies.
- Fanuc Memory – Memory from systems 6, 10, 11, 0A, 0B, 0C can be tested for faults. Memory cards for Fanuc 6, 11, 15 controls.
NOTE: CNC can test parts for faulty diagnosis. However if it seems obvious that another part, or corruption maybe at fault then we would suggest contacting your service engineer.
For a further breakdown of the Fanuc Testing facilities on offer at CNC Electronics (see below).
- Fanuc system test rigs:
Fanuc 0 variants: 0-MA, 0-MB, 0-MC, 0-MD, 0-MF, 0-TA, 0-TB, 0-TC, 0-TD, 0-TF, 0-TTC, 0-TTD, 0-TTF.
Fanuc 6 variants: 6A, 6B, 6BII, 6C, 6M, 6T, 6MA, 6MB, 6TB
Fanuc 10 variants: 10A, 10M, 10MA, 10T, 10TA, 10TF, 10TT, 10TTF
Fanuc 11 variants: 11A, 11M, 11MA, 11T, 11TA, 11TF, 11TT, 11TTF
Fanuc 16 variants: 16MA, 16MB, 16MC, 16TA, 16TB, 16TC.
Fanuc 18 variants: 18MA, 18MB, 18MC, 18TA, 18TB, 18TC.
Fanuc 21 variants: 21MA, 21MB, 21TA, 21TB.
- Fanuc Power Supplies & Monitors:
Fanuc Power Supply Units
Fanuc LCD/MDI panel
Fanuc PDP panel
Fanuc CRT/MDI panel
Fanuc I/O module
Fanuc Memory pcbs
- Fanuc Drive Test Rigs:
Fanuc DC Axis Unit (yellow cap – transistor based).
Fanuc AC spindle servo unit.
Fanuc AC Axis Unit
Fanuc AC Servo Amplifier
Fanuc AC S Series Amplifier
Fanuc AC C Series Amplifier
Fanuc AC I Series Amplifier
Fanuc AC Serial Spindle Amplifier
- Fanuc Alpha Module Rigs:
Fanuc Alpha E Servo Unit (SVU)
Fanuc Alpha Servo Module (SVM)
Fanuc Alpha FSSB Servo amp (SVM)
Fanuc Alpha Spindle Power Module (SPM)
Fanuc Alpha Power Supply Module (PSM)
Fanuc Beta Servo Unit (SVU)
Fanuc Alpha i Servo Amplifier Module (aiSV)
Fanuc Alpha i Spindle Amplifier Module (aiSP)
Fanuc Alpha i Power Supply Module (aiPS)
Fanuc Beta i servo unit (biSV)
Fanuc Beta i servo / servo module (biSVSP)
- Fanuc motor test rigs
Fanuc DC axis motors (yellow cap – encoder & tacho based).
Fanuc AC spindle motor
Fanuc AC axis motor
Fanuc AC servo motor
Fanuc AC S Series motor
Fanuc AC C Series motor
Fanuc AC I Series motor
Fanuc AC Serial Spindle motor
Fanuc Alpha E servo motor
Fanuc Alpha servo motor
Fanuc Alpha spindle motor
Fanuc Beta servo motor
Fanuc Alpha i servo motors
Fanuc Alpha i spindle motors
Fanuc Beta i servo motors
Fanuc Beta i spindle motor