CNC testing is offered by CNC, on variety of CNC electronic part components of the various CNC control system manufacturers. Inclusive of Drives and drive controller pcbs, controls and system pcbs, monitors, motors and encoders, keyboards and power supply units for Fanuc, GE, GE Fanuc, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Mazak, Matsushita, and much more. The products that CNC test and inspect, are the main blocks of any CNC control systems in lathes, grinders, EDM, presses, punches, machining and milling machines and other more special purpose CNC machinery. Costs of testing are from $80.00 USD to $400.00 USD, and involves a thorough inspection of the part or system. Currently we have over 25 fanuc system test rigs, and 45+ fanuc drive test rigs.
- Drives – Fanuc Alpha servo and spindle modules, AC drives and DC spindle servo units. GE Hi-AK drives. GEC Gemdrive axis controllers.
- Drive PCB – Fanuc AC DC serial analog digital boards. GE Hi-AK controller pcbs.
- Controls – Fanuc 6, 10, 11, 0M, 0T, 0-series, 0MC, 0TC systems and boards. GE 1050 & 2000 controls.
- System PCBs – Fanuc master, serial and digital axis, memory, graphic, i/o. GE 1050HL and 1050HLX and GE 2000 control pcbs.
- Monitors – Matsushita, Mazak, Fanuc, GE, Electrohome, Dotronix, A & Y Industrial, Num, Hitachi, Mitsubishi, Sharp, Siemens, and much more CNC monitor testing. Including CGA, EGA, and VGA 9, 10, 12 and 14 inch mono and color CRTs.
- Motors – Fanuc AC, Alpha and Beta servo and spindle motors and DC axis. GE CNC Motors.
- Encoders – Fanuc incremental, absolute, serial encoders.
- Keyboards – Fanuc push button keyboard testing.
- Power Supply Units – Fanuc psu’s for all systems. GE 1050 and 2000 power supplies.
Please contact us either by Email / Fax or Telephone to let us know what you want tested !