CNC repair is offered by CNC, covering a variety of the components of the CNC control system, including Drives, Control system pcbs, monitors, motors and encoders, keyboards and power supply units for Fanuc, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Mazak, Hitachi, GE, Matsushita, and much more. The products that CNC repair, are the main building blocks of any CNC control systems in turning machines, machining and milling centers, electro discharge machines and much more type of machine. CNC Repairs can reduce costs up to 90% and in some case may be the only means of getting your machine back up on the road.
- Drives – Fanuc AC, DC and Alpha spindle and servo drives and boards. GE Hi-AK drives. GEC Gemdrive axis controllers.
- Control PCBs – Fanuc master, graphic, i/o, axis, servo, memory. GE 1050HL and 1050HLX and GE 2000 control pcbs.
- Monitors – Fanuc, Matsushita, Mitsubishi, Hitachi, Mazak, Siemens, Toshiba repair.
- Motors – Fanuc AC, Alpha and Beta servo and spindle motors. Mitsubishi servo and spindle motors. Siemens servo motors.
- Keyboards – Fanuc push button keyboard repair.
- Power Supply Units – Fanuc psu’s for all systems. GE 2000 power supplies.
- MDI / CRT Units – Rebuilds are offered including the repair of any defective parts of an MDI/CRT to get it looking and working as new.
- I/P Units – Fanuc input units for most Fanuc systems.
All parts that are repaired at CNC are tested within closed loop proprietary CNC systems.
Please Contact CNC for more information on repairs, rebuilds and refurbishments offered.